Application for more horses to sell are open and running.
Second offer is a horse suitable for Eventing tasks, trained and ready to start. The mare is a rare, bay Latvian Sporthorse. [link]
Our first offer is in: a stunning Finest Blood horse, beautiful Selle Francaise mare. [link]
HEWA and HSWA are hosting a Sale for HEWA/HSWA horses. We proudly offer you the opportunity to find first class horses for your stable or sell your own horses to really good homes. The only accepted method of payment is ART + WRITING, there will be NO point sales allowed. See below for details how to sell a horse here:What kind of horses can be sold in the Sales Event?
2 types of horses can be part of this sale:
1) - horses that are already registered
with the HEWA or her sister group HSWA can be promoted in this sale
2) - horses that are REGISTERABLE with the HEWA/HSWA (see front page of HEWA group for conditions of registration) and have been created before July 1st 2012. THESE horses have to be TRAINED and/or SHOWN (at least 1 training image or show entry in the chosen discipline)How can a horse be added to the Sales Event?
You need to make a "sale" - ref (fullbody image, grown up horse), it is possible to reuse an older ref, just be sure the information in the artist comments are up to date (see below).
You can also make a "sale journal" for ONE horse (if you have two horses, make two seperate journals)
The following information HAS TO BE added to the image or journal page:
In the title: > FOR SALE - Name <
In the artists comment/ or in the journal text: Name, Age, Breed, group: HEWA/ HSWA, Discipline (trained, shown), links to all images and list of all offspring and maybe booked breedings, PRICE (the owner decides how many images, writing etc the horse is "worth")
You submit either the horses "sale"-ref or a sale journal for your horse to the groups gallery. HERE [link]
and it will be accepted to the gallery and show up in the inboxes of all members. Is there a deadline to put horses up for sale?
- No, you can send them in as long as the Sales Event is running
- Sale ends on September 15thIs there a list of the sold horses sorted by discipline, age, breed?
- Yes, HEWA will add a Sales Journal where horses will be presented in different groupsWho decides who gets a horse?
- Pricing, Selling and choosing the new owner is up to the seller, HEWA/HSWA will NOT decide anything
- there is NO guarantee that you get a horse even if you are the only bidder, the owner decides by himself if he chooses to sell the horse at all
- We trust that all of you agree NOT to get
involved in this sale. If we find that horses are being sold for points in this sale, the owner, the buyer and all their horses will no longer be members of this group. - SeriouslyAnd now?
Send them in